Thursday, December 11, 2008

Plans

It is very hard to catch up when on holiday. Hundreds of posts - let me know if you think I may have missed something important. I note that due to last month's frantic pace of morphing literal into semi-literate earned me a red-hot if conservative rating here. The Right unrev'd Wrong is a hard worker with stats. Sufficiency has a new story segment and an award from Lingamish - such a salubrious name.

This month and next month I will continue to lubricate the remaining 54 or so psalms - Wilson's Editing of the Hebrew Psalter has a nice summary of book V that I read this morning. I think my approach to reading has some affinity with his - probably the result of the influence of Jerome Creach whose book of similar name (Yahweh as Refuge and the Editing of the Hebrew Psalter) was among the first I read on the Psalms two and one half years ago.

No comments: