Thursday, October 30, 2008

Roots with alef-vav

Note: these posts are the outputs of an initial algorithm for finding the root - in comments feel free to tell me what the right answer should have been for any line or lines so I can refine the algorithm.

I think there is a mistake here - how would I correct it?
PSALM ROOT USAGE
Psalm --4 )VR אוֹר light
Psalm --5 )VN אָוֶן trouble
Psalm --6 )VL בִּשְׁאוֹל in the grave
Psalm --6 )VN אָוֶן sorrow
Psalm --7 )VN אָוֶן sorrow
Psalm --7 )VD אוֹדֶה I will praise
Psalm --9 )VD אוֹדֶה I will praise
Psalm --9 )VL לִשְׁאוֹלָה into their place of the dead
Psalm -10 )VN וָאָוֶן and emptiness
Psalm -14 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -14 )VN פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן these working iniquity
Psalm -16 )VL לִשְׁאוֹל to the place of the dead
Psalm -16 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -18 )VT אוֹתוֹ him
Psalm -18 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will give you thanks
Psalm -23 )VT בִּנְאוֹת דֶּשֶׁא In pastures sprouting
Psalm -25 )VT אוֹתְךָ on you
Psalm -27 )VR אוֹרִי my light
Psalm -27 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -27 )VT אוֹתָהּ she is the one
Psalm -28 )VN וְעִם פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן or with doers of trouble
Psalm -30 )VD אוֹדֶךָּ I will give you thanks
Psalm -31 )VT אוֹתִי me
Psalm -31 )VL לִשְׁאוֹל in the grave
Psalm -32 )VD אוֹדֶה I will confess
Psalm -32 )VB מַכְאוֹבִים sorrows
Psalm -32 )VR וְאוֹרְךָ בְּדֶרֶךְ זוּ and direct you in this way
Psalm -33 )VC בְּאוֹצָרוֹת in a treasury
Psalm -34 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -35 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will give you thanks
Psalm -36 )VN אָוֶן are trouble
Psalm -36 )VN אָוֶן trouble
Psalm -36 )VN אָוֶן trouble
Psalm -36 )VR נִרְאֶה אוֹר we see light
Psalm -36 )VR בְּאוֹרְךָ and in your light
Psalm -37 )VR כָאוֹר as light
Psalm -38 )VT כָל תַּאֲוָתִי are all my desires
Psalm -38 )VR וְאוֹר עֵינַי and the light of my eyes
Psalm -38 )VB וּמַכְאוֹבִי and my sorrow
Psalm -40 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -41 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -41 )VN יִקְבָּץ אָוֶן he gathers iniquity
Psalm -42 )VD אוֹדֶנּוּ I will praise him
Psalm -42 )VD אוֹדֶנּוּ I will praise him
Psalm -43 )VR שְׁלַח אוֹרְךָ Send your light
Psalm -43 )VN יְבִיאוּנִי will bring me near
Psalm -43 )VD וְאוֹדְךָ and I will praise
Psalm -43 )VD אוֹדֶנּוּ I will praise him
Psalm -44 )VR וְאוֹר and light of
Psalm -49 )VL לִשְׁאוֹל to the unseen
Psalm -49 )VR לֹא יִרְאוּ אוֹר they will not see light
Psalm -52 )VL לְשָׁאוּל Saul
Psalm -52 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will praise you
Psalm -53 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -53 )VN פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן these working iniquity
Psalm -54 )VL לְשָׁאוּל to Saul
Psalm -54 )VD אוֹדֶה I will praise
Psalm -55 )VN עָלַי אָוֶן before me iniquity
Psalm -55 )VN וְאָוֶן and trouble
Psalm -56 )VT אוֹתוֹ him
Psalm -56 )VN עַל אָוֶן in iniquity
Psalm -56 )VR בְּאוֹר in the light
Psalm -57 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will give thanks to you
Psalm -59 )VN אָוֶן trouble
Psalm -59 )VN אָוֶן inquity
Psalm -63 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm -64 )VN אָוֶן iniquity
Psalm -65 )VT מֵאוֹתֹתֶיךָ from your signs
Psalm -66 )VN אָוֶן iniquity
Psalm -67 )VT אוֹתוֹ him
Psalm -68 )VT תֹּצָאוֹת the exeunts
Psalm -69 )V כִּי בָאוּ for they have come
Psalm -69 )VB וְאֶל מַכְאוֹב and to the grief of
Psalm -69 )VT מֵרְאוֹת from seeing
Psalm -69 )VL לְאִוַּלְתִּי my foolishness
Psalm -71 )VD אוֹדְךָ will give thanks to you
Psalm -74 )VT אוֹתֹתֵינוּ our signs
Psalm -74 )VR מָאוֹר light
Psalm -78 )VR בְּאוֹר אֵשׁ in the light of fire
Psalm -78 )VH יַקְנִיאוּהוּ moved him to jealousy
Psalm -78 )VN אוֹנִים the vigour
Psalm -79 )V בָּאוּ they have come
Psalm -86 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will thank you
Psalm -86 )VL מִשְּׁאוֹל from sheols
Psalm -86 )VT אוֹת a sign
Psalm -88 )VL לִשְׁאוֹל to the grave
Psalm -89 )VR בְּאוֹר פָּנֶיךָ in the light of your face
Psalm -90 )VR לִמְאוֹר in the light of
Psalm -90 )VN וָאָוֶן and trouble
Psalm -91 )VN יִשָּׂאוּנְךָ they will lift you up
Psalm -92 )VN אָוֶן trouble
Psalm -92 )VN אָוֶן trouble
Psalm -94 )VN אָוֶן iniquity
Psalm -94 )VN אָוֶן iniquity
Psalm -95 )V בֹּאוּ come
Psalm -95 )VN אִם יְבֹאוּן they will not come
Psalm -96 )V וּבֹאוּ and come
Psalm -97 )VR אוֹר light
Psalm 100 )V בֹּאוּ Come
Psalm 100 )V בֹּאוּ Come into
Psalm 101 )VT אוֹתוֹ him
Psalm 101 )VN אָוֶן iniquity
Psalm 104 )VR עֹטֶה אוֹר wrapping light
Psalm 106 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm 106 )VH תַאֲוָה desiring
Psalm 107 )VL אֱוִלִים foolish
Psalm 108 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will praise you
Psalm 109 )VN יִרְאוּנִי they stare at me
Psalm 109 )VD אוֹדֶה I will praise
Psalm 111 )VD אוֹדֶה I will praise
Psalm 112 )VR אוֹר light
Psalm 113 )VT לִרְאוֹת to see
Psalm 116 )VN מְצָאוּנִי they found me
Psalm 118 )VD אוֹדֶה יָהּ I will praise Yah
Psalm 118 )VD וְאוֹדֶךָּ I will praise you
Psalm 118 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will praise you
Psalm 119-A-H )VD אוֹדְךָ and I will praise you
Psalm 119-A-H )VT מֵרְאוֹת from gazing on
Psalm 119-K-* )VR וְאוֹר as light
Psalm 119-Ts-T )VN כָל אָוֶן any iniquity
Psalm 119-Ts-T )VN מְצָאוּנִי stress me
Psalm 119-V-Y )VN יִרְאוּנִי when they see me
Psalm 119-V-Y )VN יְבֹאוּנִי you will come to me in
Psalm 122 )VT כִסְאוֹת thrones
Psalm 122 )VT כִּסְאוֹת thrones
Psalm 125 )VN הָאָוֶן the iniquity
Psalm 132 )VH אִוָּהּ He desires
Psalm 135 )VC מֵאוֹצְרוֹתָיו out of his treasury
Psalm 135 )VT אוֹתֹת miracles
Psalm 138 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will give you thanks
Psalm 138 )VD וְאוֹדֶה and I thank
Psalm 139 )VR אוֹר be light
Psalm 139 )VR כָּאוֹרָה as light
Psalm 139 )VD אוֹדְךָ I will thank you
Psalm 141 )VN פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן workers of iniquity
Psalm 141 )VN אָוֶן iniquity
Psalm 148 )VR אוֹר light

No comments: