Thursday, October 30, 2008

alef-tet and alef-yod

Note: these posts are the outputs of an initial algorithm for finding the root - in comments feel free to tell me what the right answer should have been for any line or lines so I can refine the algorithm.

PSALM ROOT USAGE
Psalm -58 )+M יַאְטֵם stops
Psalm -58 )+D אָטָד thorns
Psalm -69 )+R וְאַל תֶּאְטַר עָלַי and do not let shut on me

PSALM ROOT USAGE
Psalm --1 )Y$ אַשְׁרֵי הָאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר Happy the man who
Psalm --3 )YN אֵין There is no
Psalm --3 )YB אֶת-כָּל-אֹיְבַי all my enemies
Psalm --4 )Y$ בְּנֵי אִישׁ My son of man
Psalm --5 )Y$ אִישׁ דָּמִים A man of blood
Psalm --5 )YN אֵין there is not
Psalm --6 )YN אֵין there is not
Psalm --6 )YB מְאֹד כָּל אֹיְבָי much all my enemies
Psalm --7 )YN וְאֵין and there is none
Psalm -10 )YN אֵין there is not
Psalm -11 )YK אֵיךְ How
Psalm -12 )Y$ אִישׁ אֶת רֵעֵהוּ a man to his friend
Psalm -13 )YB אֹיְבִי my enemies
Psalm -13 )YB אֹיְבִי my enemies
Psalm -14 )YN אֵין Nothing
Psalm -14 )YN אֵין Nothing
Psalm -14 )YN אֵין nothing
Psalm -14 )YN אֵין Not
Psalm -17 )YB אֹיְבַי hostile
Psalm -18 )YB וּמִן אֹיְבַי and from my enemies
Psalm -18 )Y$ מֵאִישׁ from the man of
Psalm -18 )YD בְיוֹם אֵידִי in a day of my burden
Psalm -18 )YB וְאֹיְבַי and my enemies
Psalm -18 )YN וְאֵין מוֹשִׁיעַ and there is no saving
Psalm -18 )YB מֵאֹיְבָי from my enemies
Psalm -18 )YL כָּאַיָּלוֹת as the deer
Psalm -18 )YB מֵאֹיְבִי from my enemy
Psalm -19 )YN אֵין אֹמֶר there is no speech
Psalm -19 )YN וְאֵין and there is no
Psalm -19 )YN וְאֵין and there are no
Psalm -22 )YL עַל אַיֶּלֶת to the hart of
Psalm -22 )YL אֱיָלוּתִי my help
Psalm -22 )Y$ וְלֹא אִישׁ and no man
Psalm -22 )YN כִּי אֵין for there is no
Psalm -25 )Y$ הָאִישׁ the man
Psalm -25 )YB רְאֵה אֹיְבַי Regard my enemies
Psalm -27 )YB וְאֹיְבַי and my enemies
Psalm -27 )YB אֹיְבַי my enemies
Psalm -29 )YL אַיָּלוֹת hinds
Psalm -30 )YB אֹיְבַי לִי my enemies over me
Psalm -31 )Y$ מֵרֻכְסֵי אִישׁ from the bonds of a man
Psalm -32 )YN וְאֵין and there is not
Psalm -32 )YN אֵין הָבִין without understanding
Psalm -33 )YN אֵין הַמֶּלֶךְ there is no king
Psalm -34 )YN כִּי אֵין for there is no
Psalm -34 )Y$ מִי הָאִישׁ Man - who is it
Psalm -35 )YH מִשֹּׁאֵיהֶם from their ruins
Psalm -35 )YB אֹיְבַי my enemies
Psalm -36 )YN אֵין פַּחַד there is no fear of
Psalm -37 )Y$ בְּאִישׁ in a man
Psalm -37 )Y$ לְאִישׁ this man
Psalm -37 )YN וְאֵינֶנּוּ and that he is not
Psalm -37 )YB וְאֹיְבֵי and the enemies of
Psalm -37 )YN אֵינֶנּוּ he is not
Psalm -37 )YN וְאֵין and there is no
Psalm -38 )YN אֵין מְתֹם there is no depth
Psalm -38 )YN אֵין אִתִּי is not with me
Psalm -38 )YN וְאֵין and there are not
Psalm -38 )YB וְאֹיְבַי and my enemies
Psalm -38 )Y$ וָאֱהִי כְּאִישׁ and I became as a man
Psalm -38 )YN וְאֵין and there is no
Psalm -38 )YN אֵין שָׁלוֹם there is no peace
Psalm -38 )Y$ הִבְאִישׁוּ they stink
Psalm -39 )YN כְאַיִן as nothing
Psalm -39 )YN וְאֵינֶנִּי and there is no me
Psalm -39 )Y$ יִתְהַלֶּךְ אִישׁ so walks a man
Psalm -39 )Y$ אִישׁ a man
Psalm -40 )YN אֵין עֲרֹךְ there is nothing to compare
Psalm -40 )YN עַד אֵין without
Psalm -41 )Y$ גַּם אִישׁ even a man of
Psalm -41 )YB אֹיְבִי my enemy
Psalm -42 )YL כְּאַיָּל As a hart
Psalm -42 )YH אַיֵּה where is
Psalm -42 )YH אַיֵּה where is
Psalm -43 )Y$ מֵאִישׁ against a man
Psalm -45 )YN תְּבֹאֶינָה they will enter
Psalm -49 )Y$ גַּם בְּנֵי אִישׁ children of man
Psalm -49 )Y$ אִישׁ a man
Psalm -49 )Y$ אִישׁ לֹא יִתֵּן a man will not give
Psalm -50 )YN וְאֵין and there is none
Psalm -53 )YN אֵין Nothing
Psalm -53 )YN אֵין Nothing
Psalm -53 )YN אֵין Not
Psalm -53 )YN אֵין nothing
Psalm -54 )YB וּבְאֹיְבַי and on my enemies
Psalm -55 )YN אֲשֶׁר אֵין that there are no
Psalm -59 )YB מֵאֹיְבַי from my enemies
Psalm -59 )YN וְאֵינֵמוֹ and they will not be
Psalm -60 )YT הִרְאִיתָ you show
Psalm -62 )Y$ עַל אִישׁ against a man
Psalm -62 )Y$ לְאִישׁ a man
Psalm -62 )Y$ בְּנֵי אִישׁ the children of a man
Psalm -64 )Y$ אִישׁ man
Psalm -66 )YL אֵילִים a ram
Psalm -68 )YB מֵאֹיְבִים from the enemies of
Psalm -69 )YN וְאֵין and there is no
Psalm -69 )YB אֹיְבַי my enemies
Psalm -69 )YN וָאַיִן and there was none
Psalm -69 )YB אֹיְבַי my enemies
Psalm -71 )YN כִּי אֵין for there is none
Psalm -71 )YT הִרְאִיתַנִי showed me
Psalm -72 )YB וְאֹיְבָיו and his enemies
Psalm -72 )YN וְאֵין עֹזֵר and there is no helper
Psalm -73 )YN כְּאַיִן but no
Psalm -73 )YN אֵין there are no
Psalm -73 )YK אֵיךְ How
Psalm -73 )YK אֵיכָה How
Psalm -74 )YN אֵין עוֹד there is no more
Psalm -78 )Y$ אָכַל אִישׁ a man ate
Psalm -79 )YN וְאֵין and there is none
Psalm -79 )YH אַיֵּה what has become of
Psalm -80 )YB וְאֹיְבֵינוּ and our enemies
Psalm -80 )Y$ עַל אִישׁ on the man of
Psalm -86 )YN אֵין כָּמוֹךָ there is none like you
Psalm -86 )YN וְאֵין and there is nothing
Psalm -87 )Y$ אִישׁ this man
Psalm -87 )Y$ וְאִישׁ and that man
Psalm -88 )YN אֵין אֱיָל without potency
Psalm -88 )YL אֵין אֱיָל without potency
Psalm -89 )YT לְאֵיתָן of Ethan
Psalm -89 )YH אַיֵּה Where
Psalm -90 )Y$ אִישׁ הָאֱלֹהִים the man of God
Psalm -92 )Y$ אִישׁ בַּעַר a brutish man
Psalm -92 )YM כִּרְאֵים like a unicorn
Psalm -97 )Y אִיִּים coasts
Psalm 103 )YN וְאֵינֶנּוּ and he is not
Psalm 104 )YN וְאֵין and there is no
Psalm 105 )Y$ אִישׁ a man
Psalm 105 )YN וְאֵין and there was none
Psalm 105 )YN וְאֵין and there was no
Psalm 107 )YN וְאֵין and there was no
Psalm 109 )Y$ אִישׁ עָנִי a poor man
Psalm 112 )Y$ אַשְׁרֵי אִישׁ a man happy there is
Psalm 112 )Y$ טוֹב אִישׁ this is a good man
Psalm 114 )YL כְאֵילִים like hart
Psalm 114 )YL כְאֵילִים like hart
Psalm 115 )YH אַיֵּה נָא where please
Psalm 119-K-* )YB מֵאֹיְבַי my enemies by
Psalm 119-Ts-T )YN וְאֵין לָמוֹ and there is for them no
Psalm 119-V-Y )YK יְרֵאֶיךָ Yes - those fearing you
Psalm 119-V-Y )YK יְרֵאֶיךָ those who fear you
Psalm 121 )YN מֵאַיִן from whence
Psalm 135 )YN אַף אֵין יֶשׁ רוּחַ ha no being of spirit
Psalm 137 )YK אֵיךְ נָשִׁיר how will we sing
Psalm 138 )YB עַל אַף אֹיְבַי by even my enemies
Psalm 139 )YN אֵין מִלָּה there is not a thought
Psalm 140 )Y$ מֵאִישׁ from a man
Psalm 140 )Y$ אִישׁ חָמָס a man of violence
Psalm 140 )Y$ אִישׁ a man of
Psalm 140 )Y$ מֵאִישׁ from the man
Psalm 141 )Y$ אֶת אִישִׁים with men
Psalm 142 )YN וְאֵין לִי there is not for me
Psalm 142 )YN אֵין there is none
Psalm 143 )YB מֵאֹיְבַי from my enemies
Psalm 143 )YB אֹיְבָי my enemies
Psalm 144 )YM מְלֵאִים full
Psalm 144 )YN וְאֵין צְוָחָה without complaint
Psalm 144 )YN אֵין פֶּרֶץ without breach
Psalm 144 )YN וְאֵין יוֹצֵאת without sally
Psalm 145 )YN אֵין חֵקֶר is beyond searching
Psalm 147 )YN אֵין there is no
Psalm 147 )Y$ הָאִישׁ the man

No comments: