Thursday, October 30, 2008

alef-shin & sin

Excluding )$R 123

Note: these posts are the outputs of an initial algorithm for finding the root - in comments feel free to tell me what the right answer should have been for any line or lines so I can refine the algorithm.

PSALM ROOT USAGE
Psalm -11 )$ אֵשׁ fire
Psalm -16 )$) וּבַל אֶשָּׂא and I will not put
Psalm -18 )$ וְאֵשׁ מִפִּיו and fire from his mouth
Psalm -18 )$ וְגַחֲלֵי אֵשׁ and coals of fire
Psalm -18 )$Y וְאַשִּׂיגֵם and will overtake them
Psalm -18 )$ וְגַחֲלֵי אֵשׁ and coals of fire
Psalm -21 )$ אֵשׁ fire
Psalm -21 )$ אֵשׁ fire
Psalm -25 )$) אֶשָּׂא I will lift up
Psalm -29 )$ אֵשׁ fire
Psalm -34 )$M יֶאְשָׁמוּ will bear their guilt
Psalm -34 )$M יֶאְשְׁמוּ will they bear guilt
Psalm -39 )$ תִבְעַר אֵשׁ fire burned
Psalm -50 )$ אֵשׁ לְפָנָיו fire from his presence
Psalm -55 )$) וְאֶשָּׂא then I will bear it
Psalm -63 )$) אֶשָּׂא I will lift up
Psalm -68 )$ מִפְּנֵי אֵשׁ in the presence of fire
Psalm -68 )$M בַּאֲשָׁמָיו in his offence
Psalm -78 )$ בְּאוֹר אֵשׁ in the light of fire
Psalm -78 )$ וְאֵשׁ and fire
Psalm -78 )$ אָכְלָה אֵשׁ the fire consumed
Psalm -79 )$ כְּמוֹ אֵשׁ like fire
Psalm -83 )$ כְּאֵשׁ as ash
Psalm -86 )$) אֶשָּׂא I lift up
Psalm -89 )$ כְּמוֹ אֵשׁ like fire
Psalm -97 )$ אֵשׁ fire
Psalm 104 )$ אֵשׁ לֹהֵט a flaming fire
Psalm 105 )$ אֵשׁ fire of
Psalm 105 )$ וְאֵשׁ and fire
Psalm 106 )$ וַתִּבְעַר אֵשׁ and was kindled a fire
Psalm 113 )$P מֵאַשְׁפֹּת from the dump
Psalm 116 )$) אֶשָּׂא I will bear
Psalm 118 )$ כְּאֵשׁ like a fire
Psalm 119-V-Y )$) וְאֶשָּׂא כַפַּי Why I will lift up my hands
Psalm 121 )$) אֶשָּׂא I will lift up
Psalm 139 )$) אֶשָּׂא I will take
Psalm 148 )$ אֵשׁ Fire

No comments: