Thursday, October 30, 2008

alef-mem

Note: these posts are the outputs of an initial algorithm for finding the root - in comments feel free to tell me what the right answer should have been for any line or lines so I can refine the algorithm.

PSALM ROOT USAGE
Psalm --1 )M כִּי אִם In this case
Psalm --1 )M כִּי אִם in this case
Psalm --2 )MR אָמַר אֵלַי said to me
Psalm --4 )MR אִמְרוּ speak
Psalm --5 )MR אֲמָרַי My word
Psalm --7 )M אִם עָשִׂיתִי if I have done
Psalm --7 )M אִם גָּמַלְתִּי If I have given
Psalm --7 )M אִם לֹא If not
Psalm --7 )M אִם יֶשׁ עָוֶל if there is injustice
Psalm -10 )MR אָמַר He said
Psalm -10 )MR אָמַר He said
Psalm -10 )MR אָמַר He said
Psalm -11 )MR תֹּאמְרוּ will you say
Psalm -12 )MR אָמְרוּ said
Psalm -12 )MR אִמְרוֹת The words of
Psalm -12 )MR אֲמָרוֹת words of
Psalm -12 )MR יֹאמַר says
Psalm -13 )MR פֶּן יֹאמַר or will say
Psalm -14 )MR אָמַר Said
Psalm -16 )MR אָמַרְתְּ I said
Psalm -18 )MR וַיֹּאמַר and he said
Psalm -18 )MC כִּי אָמְצוּ for they were too hard
Psalm -18 )MR אִמְרַת יְהוָה a word of the LORD
Psalm -19 )MR אֹמֶר speech
Psalm -19 )MR אִמְרֵי פִי words of my mouth
Psalm -19 )MR אֵין אֹמֶר there is no speech
Psalm -27 )M אִם תַּחֲנֶה If there will encamp
Psalm -27 )M אִם תָּקוּם if arises
Psalm -27 )MC וְיַאֲמֵץ and he will assure
Psalm -27 )MN לוּלֵא הֶאֱמַנְתִּי unless I trusted
Psalm -27 )MR אָמַר לִבִּי said my heart
Psalm -29 )MR אֹמֵר cries
Psalm -31 )MC וְיַאֲמֵץ and he will confirm
Psalm -33 )MR הוּא אָמַר he speaks
Psalm -35 )MR אֱמֹר Say
Psalm -35 )MR תֹּאמַרְנָה will say
Psalm -35 )MR אַל יֹאמְרוּ they will not say
Psalm -35 )MR אָמְרוּ and they say
Psalm -35 )M כַּאֲבֶל אֵם as one lamenting a mother
Psalm -35 )MR אַל יֹאמְרוּ they will not say
Psalm -35 )MR וְיֹאמְרוּ and let them say
Psalm -40 )MR הָאֹמְרִים those saying
Psalm -40 )MR יֹאמְרוּ and let them say
Psalm -41 )MR אוֹיְבַי יֹאמְרוּ my enemies speak
Psalm -41 )MN וְאָמֵן and Amen
Psalm -41 )MN אָמֵן Amen
Psalm -41 )M וְאִם בָּא and if he comes
Psalm -42 )MR בֶּאֱמֹר in saying
Psalm -42 )MR בְּאָמְרָם in saying
Psalm -44 )M אִם שָׁכַחְנוּ if we have forgotten
Psalm -45 )MR אֹמֵר speaking
Psalm -50 )M אִם אֶרְעַב If I were hungry
Psalm -50 )MR לֹא אֹמַר I would not tell
Psalm -50 )MR אָמַר said
Psalm -50 )M אִם רָאִיתָ if you see
Psalm -52 )MR וַיֹּאמֶר saying
Psalm -53 )MR אָמַר Said
Psalm -54 )MR וַיֹּאמְרוּ and they said
Psalm -54 )MR לְאִמְרֵי פִי to the words of my mouth
Psalm -55 )MR וָאֹמַר מִי יִתֶּן לִי and I said you will give me
Psalm -58 )MN הַאֻמְנָם אֵלֶם Truly the silent
Psalm -58 )MR וְיֹאמַר and will say
Psalm -59 )M אִם לֹא if not
Psalm -63 )M אִם זְכַרְתִּיךָ when I remember you
Psalm -64 )MR אָמְרוּ they say
Psalm -66 )MR אִמְרוּ Speak
Psalm -66 )M אִם רָאִיתִי if I consider it
Psalm -68 )MR יִתֶּן אֹמֶר gave a word
Psalm -68 )MR אָמַר said
Psalm -68 )M אִם תִּשְׁכְּבוּן if you lie down
Psalm -70 )MR הָאֹמְרִים those saying
Psalm -70 )MR וְיֹאמְרוּ and let them say
Psalm -71 )MR כִּי אָמְרוּ for they speak
Psalm -71 )MR לֵאמֹר saying
Psalm -72 )MN אָמֵן Amen
Psalm -72 )MN וְאָמֵן and amen
Psalm -73 )MR וְאָמְרוּ And they said
Psalm -73 )M אִם אָמַרְתִּי If I have said
Psalm -74 )MR אָמְרוּ they said
Psalm -77 )MR אֹמֶר לְדֹר a word from generation
Psalm -77 )M אִם קָפַץ if shut up
Psalm -77 )MR וָאֹמַר I I say
Psalm -78 )MR לְאִמְרֵי פִי to the words of my mouth
Psalm -78 )M אִם יָכִין or will he prepare
Psalm -78 )M הֶאֱמִינוּ did they believe
Psalm -78 )M וְלֹא הֶאֱמִינוּ and did not believe
Psalm -78 )M אִם הֲרָגָם when he slew them
Psalm -78 )MR אָמְרוּ they said
Psalm -79 )MR יֹאמְרוּ should they say
Psalm -80 )MC אִמַּצְתָּ you made strong
Psalm -81 )M אִם תִּשְׁמַע לִי if you will hear me
Psalm -83 )MR אָמְרוּ לְכוּ they have said come
Psalm -83 )MR אָמְרוּ said
Psalm -87 )MR יֵאָמַר it will be said
Psalm -88 )M אִם רְפָאִים will the shades
Psalm -89 )MR וַתֹּאמֶר and said
Psalm -89 )M אִם יַעַזְבוּ how will break
Psalm -89 )M אִם חֻקֹּתַי how my statutes
Psalm -89 )MC תְאַמְּצֶנּוּ will strengthen him
Psalm -89 )M אִם לְדָוִד if to David
Psalm -89 )MN וְאָמֵן and amen
Psalm -89 )MN אָמֵן amen
Psalm -90 )MR וַתֹּאמֶר and you will say
Psalm -90 )M וְאִם and if
Psalm -91 )MR אֹמַר לַיהוָה I will say to the LORD
Psalm -94 )MR וַיֹּאמְרוּ and they say
Psalm -94 )M אִם אָמַרְתִּי I f I said
Psalm -94 )M אִם יֹצֵר one forming
Psalm -95 )M אִם בְּקֹלוֹ if his voice
Psalm -95 )MR וָאֹמַר עַם and I said - a people
Psalm -95 )M אִם יְבֹאוּן they will not come
Psalm -96 )MR אִמְרוּ Say
Psalm 102 )MR אֹמַר אֵלִי I said my God
Psalm 105 )MR לֵאמֹר לְךָ saying to you
Psalm 105 )MR אָמַר he spoke
Psalm 105 )MR אִמְרַת the promise of
Psalm 105 )MR אָמַר he spoke
Psalm 106 )M וַיַּאֲמִינוּ and they believed
Psalm 106 )MR אָמַר spoke
Psalm 106 )MN אָמֵן Amen
Psalm 106 )MR וְאָמַר and let say
Psalm 106 )M לֹא הֶאֱמִינוּ they did not believe
Psalm 106 )MR וַיֹּאמֶר and he said
Psalm 107 )MR יֹאמְרוּ Speak
Psalm 107 )MR אִמְרֵי אֵל words of God
Psalm 107 )MR וַיֹּאמֶר for he will give the word
Psalm 113 )M אֵם הַבָּנִים mother of children
Psalm 115 )MR יֹאמְרוּ will they say
Psalm 116 )MN הֶאֱמַנְתִּי I believed
Psalm 118 )MR יֹאמַר נָא Will say then
Psalm 118 )M לֹא אָמוּת I will not die
Psalm 118 )MR יֹאמְרוּ נָא Will say then
Psalm 118 )MR יֹאמְרוּ נָא will say then
Psalm 119-K-* )MR לְאִמְרָתֶךָ for your promise
Psalm 119-K-* )MR כְאִמְרָתְךָ for your promise
Psalm 119-K-* )MR וּלְאִמְרַת and for the promise of
Psalm 119-K-* )MR לֵאמֹר saying continually
Psalm 119-Ts-T )MR בְּאִמְרָתֶךָ in your promise
Psalm 119-Ts-T )MR לְאִמְרָתְךָ in your promise
Psalm 119-Ts-T )MR כְּאִמְרָתְךָ in your promise
Psalm 119-Ts-T )MR בְּאִמְרָתֶךָ on your promise
Psalm 119-V-Y )MR כְּאִמְרָתֶךָ because of your promise
Psalm 119-V-Y )MN הֶאֱמָנְתִּי have I believed
Psalm 119-V-Y )MR כְּאִמְרָתְךָ by your promise
Psalm 119-V-Y )MR כְּאִמְרָתֶךָ remembering your promise
Psalm 122 )MR בְּאֹמְרִים in those saying
Psalm 124 )MR יֹאמַר נָא let it be said
Psalm 126 )MR אָז יֹאמְרוּ then they said
Psalm 127 )M אִם יְהוָה If the LORD
Psalm 127 )M אִם יְהוָה if the LORD
Psalm 129 )MR יֹאמַר נָא Please let it be said
Psalm 129 )MR אָמְרוּ will they say
Psalm 130 )M אִם עֲו‍ֹנוֹת when iniquities
Psalm 131 )M אִם לֹא if not
Psalm 132 )M אִם אָבֹא Not will I go
Psalm 132 )M אִם not
Psalm 132 )M אִם יִשְׁמְרוּ if will keep
Psalm 132 )M אִם אֶעֱלֶה not I am going up
Psalm 135 )MR הָאֱמֹרִי the Amorites
Psalm 136 )MR הָאֱמֹרִי the Amorites
Psalm 137 )M אִם אֶשְׁכָּחֵךְ If I will forget you
Psalm 137 )M אִם לֹא if not
Psalm 137 )M אִם לֹא if not
Psalm 137 )MR הָאֹמְרִים those saying
Psalm 138 )MR אִמְרֵי the words
Psalm 138 )M אִם-אֵלֵךְ Though I walk
Psalm 139 )M אִם if
Psalm 139 )MR וָאֹמַר and I will say
Psalm 139 )M אִם תִּקְטֹל If you slay
Psalm 139 )M אִם דֶּרֶךְ עֹצֶב if a way of trouble
Psalm 141 )MR אֲמָרַי my words
Psalm 142 )MC אָמְצוּ they are stronger
Psalm 143 )MN בֶּאֱמֻנָתְךָ in your faithfulness
Psalm 145 )MR יֹאמֵרוּ they will speak
Psalm 145 )MR יֹאמֵרוּ they shall tell

No comments: