Friday, December 28, 2007

Failure - strange but not defeat

This is passing strange.

No one has seen this before because no one would have looked in this way. My algorithm catches too dissimilar similarities. I will pursue comparison of Psalms 51 and 71 and I will tighten up the algorithm, perhaps insisting that there be no more than one intervening letter among the 3 that match - but reading them like this is a unique experience. (It's all those first person pronoun suffixes that make these poems sound alike.)

when came to him בְּבוֹא אֵלָיו to all who come לְכָל יָבוֹא
when came to him בְּבוֹא אֵלָיו to go to לָבוֹא
when came to him בְּבוֹא אֵלָיו O my God אֱלֹהָי
when came to him בְּבוֹא אֵלָיו incline to me הַטֵּה אֵלַי
when came to him בְּבוֹא אֵלָיו O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
when came to him בְּבוֹא אֵלָיו My God אֱלֹהַי
because he had come כַּאֲשֶׁר בָּא who has done אֲשֶׁר עָשִׂיתָ
because he had come כַּאֲשֶׁר בָּא who אֲשֶׁר
because he had come כַּאֲשֶׁר בָּא which אֲשֶׁר
your tender mercies רַחֲמֶיךָ and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
my transgression פְשָׁעָי and my being וְנַפְשִׁי
my transgression פְשָׁעָי my being נַפְשִׁי
my transgression פְשָׁעָי my being נַפְשִׁי
wash me כַּבְּסֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
wash me כַּבְּסֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי even my tongue גַּם לְשׁוֹנִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי a shelter מָעוֹן
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי an evil מְעַוֵּל
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי from the womb of my mother מִמְּעֵי אִמִּי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
from my guilt מֵעֲו‍ֹנִי from me מִמֶּנִּי
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי I seek refuge חָסִיתִי
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי my trust מִבְטַחִי
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי I have been supported נִסְמַכְתִּי
and from my sin וּמֵחַטָּאתִי my strong refuge מַחֲסִי עֹז
purify me טַהֲרֵנִי showed me הִרְאִיתַנִי
purify me טַהֲרֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
purify me טַהֲרֵנִי O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
purify me טַהֲרֵנִי the accusers of שֹׂטְנֵי
for my transgression כִּי פְשָׁעַי and my being וְנַפְשִׁי
for my transgression כִּי פְשָׁעַי my being נַפְשִׁי
for my transgression כִּי פְשָׁעַי my being נַפְשִׁי
I will know אֲנִי אֵדָע but I וַאֲנִי
I will know אֲנִי אֵדָע O Lord אֲדֹנָי
I will know אֲנִי אֵדָע Also I גַּם אֲנִי
I will know אֲנִי אֵדָע O Lord אֲדֹנָי
and my sin וְחַטָּאתִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
and my sin וְחַטָּאתִי I seek refuge חָסִיתִי
in front of me נֶגְדִּי my greatness גְּדֻלָּתִי
continually תָמִיד continually תָּמִיד
continually תָמִיד and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
continually תָמִיד continually תָּמִיד
continually תָמִיד from the hand of מִיַּד
continually תָמִיד continually תָמִיד
to you separate לְבַדְּךָ yours alone לְבַדֶּךָ
to you separate לְבַדְּךָ in your righteousness בְּצִדְקָתְךָ
I have sinned חָטָאתִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ by you עָלֶיךָ
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
before your eyes בְּעֵינֶיךָ do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
I have done עָשִׂיתִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
I have done עָשִׂיתִי who has done אֲשֶׁר עָשִׂיתָ
I have done עָשִׂיתִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
I have done עָשִׂיתִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
I have done עָשִׂיתִי to my help לְעֶזְרָתִי
so לְמַעַן you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
so לְמַעַן a shelter מָעוֹן
so לְמַעַן to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
you will be just תִּצְדַּק your righteousness all day צִדְקָתֶךָ כָּל הַיּוֹם
you will be just תִּצְדַּק your righteousness צִדְקָתְךָ
you will be just תִּצְדַּק and your righteousness וְצִדְקָתְךָ
you will be just תִּצְדַּק your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ
you will be just תִּצְדַּק in your righteousness בְּצִדְקָתְךָ
to speak בְּדָבְרֶךָ yours alone לְבַדֶּךָ
to speak בְּדָבְרֶךָ your power גְּבוּרָתֶךָ
to speak בְּדָבְרֶךָ in your righteousness בְּצִדְקָתְךָ
So in guilt הֵן בְּעָווֹן a shelter מָעוֹן
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי and I will repeat וְהוֹסַפְתִּי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי my greatness גְּדֻלָּתִי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי I seek refuge חָסִיתִי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי are my hope תִקְוָתִי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי is my praise תְהִלָּתִי
I was brought forth חוֹלָלְתִּי to my help לְעֶזְרָתִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי showed me הִרְאִיתַנִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי I have been supported נִסְמַכְתִּי
conceived me יֶחֱמַתְנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
my mother אִמִּי from the womb of my mother מִמְּעֵי אִמִּי
So truth הֵן אֱמֶת in your truth אֲמִתְּךָ
in the inward parts בַטֻּחוֹת my trust מִבְטַחִי
wisdom חָכְמָה and dishonour from seeking וּכְלִמָּה מְבַקְשֵׁי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי your salvation תְּשׁוּעָתֶךָ
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי do I know יָדַעְתִּי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי and give me life תְּחַיֵּנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי you will deliver me תַּצִּילֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי and save me וְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי are my hope תִקְוָתִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
you will make me to know תוֹדִיעֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי but I וַאֲנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי O Lord אֲדֹנָי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי and give me life תְּחַיֵּנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי Also I גַּם אֲנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי I seek refuge חָסִיתִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי O Lord אֲדֹנָי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
You will offer me תְּחַטְּאֵנִי the accusers of שֹׂטְנֵי
with hyssop בְאֵזוֹב my enemies אוֹיְבַי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי and give me life תְּחַיֵּנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי I seek refuge חָסִיתִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
You will wash me תְּכַבְּסֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
I will be white אַלְבִּין showed me הִרְאִיתַנִי
I will be white אַלְבִּין O my God אֱלֹהָי
I will be white אַלְבִּין incline to me הַטֵּה אֵלַי
I will be white אַלְבִּין to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
I will be white אַלְבִּין O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
I will be white אַלְבִּין do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
I will be white אַלְבִּין for there is none כִּי אֵין
I will be white אַלְבִּין My God אֱלֹהַי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי continually תָּמִיד
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי your salvation תְּשׁוּעָתֶךָ
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי do I know יָדַעְתִּי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי and give me life תְּחַיֵּנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי you will deliver me תַּצִּילֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי and save me וְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי a shelter מָעוֹן
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי continually תָּמִיד
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי continually תָמִיד
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
Make me to hear תַּשְׁמִיעֵנִי and watching for וְשֹׁמְרֵי
may rejoice תָּגֵלְנָה and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
may rejoice תָּגֵלְנָה will greatly rejoice תְּרַנֵּנָּה
may rejoice תָּגֵלְנָה will roar תֶּהְגֶּה
may rejoice תָּגֵלְנָה you will deliver me תַּצִּילֵנִי
may rejoice תָּגֵלְנָה and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
may rejoice תָּגֵלְנָה do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
you crushed דִּכִּיתָ you have redeemed פָּדִיתָ
Hide הַסְתֵּר and I will repeat וְהוֹסַפְתִּי
your face פָּנֶיךָ your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
your face פָּנֶיךָ and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
your face פָּנֶיךָ O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
from my sins מֵחֲטָאָי my trust מִבְטַחִי
from my sins מֵחֲטָאָי my strong refuge מַחֲסִי עֹז
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי and dishonour from seeking וּכְלִמָּה מְבַקְשֵׁי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי my hurt רָעָתִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי and I will repeat וְהוֹסַפְתִּי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי even my tongue גַּם לְשׁוֹנִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי my hurt רָעָתִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי a shelter מָעוֹן
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי I have been supported נִסְמַכְתִּי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
and all my guilt וְכָל עֲו‍ֹנֹתַי to my help לְעֶזְרָתִי
within me בְּקִרְבִּי those seeking מְבַקְשֵׁי
within me בְּקִרְבִּי and dishonour from seeking וּכְלִמָּה מְבַקְשֵׁי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי all your praises עַל כָּל תְּהִלָּתֶךָ
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי your salvation תְּשׁוּעָתֶךָ
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי and give me life תְּחַיֵּנִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי you will deliver me תַּצִּילֵנִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי and save me וְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי by you עָלֶיךָ
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי is my praise תְהִלָּתִי
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ
Do not cast me אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ even my tongue גַּם לְשׁוֹנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ by you עָלֶיךָ
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
from your presence מִלְּפָנֶיךָ from me מִמֶּנִּי
your holiness קָדְשְׁךָ the holy one of קְדוֹשׁ
from me מִמֶּנִּי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
from me מִמֶּנִּי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
from me מִמֶּנִּי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
from me מִמֶּנִּי from me מִמֶּנִּי
return הָשִׁיבָה and grey haired וְשֵׂיבָה
return הָשִׁיבָה and save me וְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
return הָשִׁיבָה to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
your salvation יִשְׁעֶךָ your salvation תְּשׁוּעָתֶךָ
free offering נְדִיבָה and grey haired וְשֵׂיבָה
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי continually תָּמִיד
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי and give me life תְּחַיֵּנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי and comfort me תְּנַחֲמֵנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי I seek refuge חָסִיתִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי continually תָּמִיד
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי from my youth מִנְּעוּרָי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי I have been supported נִסְמַכְתִּי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי continually תָמִיד
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
support me תִסְמְכֵנִי from me מִמֶּנִּי
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה O my God אֱלֹהָי
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה I will sing אֲזַמְּרָה
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה I will sing to you אֲזַמְּרָה לָּךְ
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה My God אֱלֹהַי
I will teach אֲלַמְּדָה and dishonour from seeking וּכְלִמָּה מְבַקְשֵׁי
to you אֵלֶיךָ your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
to you אֵלֶיךָ O my God אֱלֹהָי
to you אֵלֶיךָ incline to me הַטֵּה אֵלַי
to you אֵלֶיךָ O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
to you אֵלֶיךָ by you עָלֶיךָ
to you אֵלֶיךָ do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
to you אֵלֶיךָ My God אֱלֹהַי
will be turned יָשׁוּבוּ will turn תָּשׁוּב
will be turned יָשׁוּבוּ you will turn תָּשׁוּב
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי showed me הִרְאִיתַנִי
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי you will deliver me תַּצִּילֵנִי
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי and save me וְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
Deliver me הַצִּילֵנִי to deliver מַצִּיל
my God אֱלֹהֵי O my God אֱלֹהָי
my God אֱלֹהֵי incline to me הַטֵּה אֵלַי
my God אֱלֹהֵי to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
my God אֱלֹהֵי O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
my God אֱלֹהֵי My God אֱלֹהַי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי and I will repeat וְהוֹסַפְתִּי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי your salvation תְּשׁוּעָתֶךָ
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי will turn תָּשׁוּב
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי you will turn תָּשׁוּב
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי even my tongue גַּם לְשׁוֹנִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי are my hope תִקְוָתִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
my salvation תְּשׁוּעָתִי to my help לְעֶזְרָתִי
will sing aloud תְּרַנֵּן will greatly rejoice תְּרַנֵּנָּה
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי and remove me תַּעֲלֵנִי
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי even my tongue גַּם לְשׁוֹנִי
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי and you will secure me וּתְפַלְּטֵנִי
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי to save me לְהוֹשִׁיעֵנִי
my tongue לְשׁוֹנִי O my God secure me אֱלֹהַי פַּלְּטֵנִי
your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ your righteousness all day צִדְקָתֶךָ כָּל הַיּוֹם
your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ your righteousness צִדְקָתְךָ
your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ and your righteousness וְצִדְקָתְךָ
your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ
your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ in your righteousness בְּצִדְקָתְךָ
your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ and my fortress וּמְצוּדָתִי
Lord אֲדֹנָי but I וַאֲנִי
Lord אֲדֹנָי O Lord אֲדֹנָי
Lord אֲדֹנָי you have taught me לִמַּדְתַּנִי
Lord אֲדֹנָי Also I גַּם אֲנִי
Lord אֲדֹנָי O Lord אֲדֹנָי
my lips שְׂפָתַי and I will repeat וְהוֹסַפְתִּי
my lips שְׂפָתַי your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
my lips שְׂפָתַי my lips שְׂפָתַי
will make evident יַגִּיד I have made known אַגִּיד
will make evident יַגִּיד till I have made known עַד אַגִּיד
your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ all your praises עַל כָּל תְּהִלָּתֶךָ
your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ your wonderful works נִפְלְאוֹתֶיךָ
your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ is my praise תְהִלָּתִי
your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ
your praise תְּהִלָּתֶךָ do not cast me off אַל תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי
and I would do it וְאֶתֵּנָה showed me הִרְאִיתַנִי
and I would do it וְאֶתֵּנָה will greatly rejoice תְּרַנֵּנָּה
and I would do it וְאֶתֵּנָה you are אָתָּה
and I would do it וְאֶתֵּנָה for you כִּי אַתָּה
and I would do it וְאֶתֵּנָה you אַתָּה
and I would do it וְאֶתֵּנָה for you וְאַתָּה
burnt offering עוֹלָה an evil מְעַוֵּל
you will not accept לֹא תִרְצֶה will greatly rejoice תְּרַנֵּנָּה
offerings of זִבְחֵי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
offerings of זִבְחֵי my trust מִבְטַחִי
offerings of זִבְחֵי do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
in your acceptance בִרְצוֹנְךָ your strength זְרוֹעֲךָ
in your acceptance בִרְצוֹנְךָ your power גְּבוּרָתֶךָ
in your acceptance בִרְצוֹנְךָ in your righteousness בְּצִדְקָתְךָ
of Zion אֶת צִיּוֹן you will deliver me תַּצִּילֵנִי
you will build תִּבְנֶה do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
you will build תִּבְנֶה will greatly rejoice תְּרַנֵּנָּה
you will build תִּבְנֶה do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
the walls of חוֹמוֹת and sour man וְחוֹמֵץ
Jerusalem יְרוּשָׁלִָם your righteousness all day צִדְקָתֶךָ כָּל הַיּוֹם
Jerusalem יְרוּשָׁלִָם to on high עַד מָרוֹם
Jerusalem יְרוּשָׁלִָם Israel יִשְׂרָאֵל
Jerusalem יְרוּשָׁלִָם all the day כָּל הַיּוֹם
Jerusalem יְרוּשָׁלִָם in the age לְעוֹלָם
Jerusalem יְרוּשָׁלִָם all day long כָּל הַיּוֹם
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק my trust מִבְטַחִי
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק do not forsake me אַל תַּעַזְבֵנִי
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק your righteousness all day צִדְקָתֶךָ כָּל הַיּוֹם
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק your righteousness צִדְקָתְךָ
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק and your righteousness וְצִדְקָתְךָ
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק your righteousness צִדְקָתֶךָ
sacrifices of righteousness זִבְחֵי צֶדֶק in your righteousness בְּצִדְקָתְךָ
burnt offering עוֹלָה an evil מְעַוֵּל
and whole offering וְכָלִיל in this instrument of skin בִכְלִי נֶבֶל
on your altar עַל מִזְבַּחֲךָ my trust מִבְטַחִי

No comments: